Northside Baptist Church’s Children’s Ministry exists to assist families in presenting the gospel of Jesus Christ. This is accomplished by teaching children the Word of God, helping them to see how the entire Bible points to God’s plan of salvation by faith in Jesus Christ, and praying that God would gracious save them. We value all children as a gift from God and so we are grateful for the opportunity to partner with families! Our commitment is to provide a clean, safe, secure and fun environment for your child.
The curriculum that is used within our ministry is Truth 78. Their mission is to: Engage the next generation in deep discipleship
Its goals are to:
- affirm confidence in the truth and power of God’s Word
- teach the whole counsel of God
- guide teachers and students to personally interact with the Scriptures
- inspire genuine faith in Christ and loving obedience to His ways
- promote serious joy in God
9:15 am: Connections Groups Hour –
- Nursery (ages infant – 3 years)
- Additional groups are divided by age and maturity up to 5th grade
10:30 am: Main Worship Service
- Nursery (ages infant – 5 years)
All children aged 6 and older are welcomed to sit with their family with the congregation. It is our conviction that it is best for children to be with their families and the rest of the gathered saints for the worship service. They are not a distraction, the worship of God and preaching of His Word isn’t to “big” for them, and they will catch more than you think! In order to assist in this, we offer specialized worship guide pages that are intended to help elementary-aged children engage with the sermon.
Attached is a written article that addresses the convictions behind this commitment: https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/the-family-together-in-gods-presence
6:00 pm: Kids Ministry
- Nursery (infant – 3 years of age)
- Children (aged 4 – 2rd grade) are invited to join us for Kids Worship. They will hear a lesson from God’s Word and learn songs to to worship the Lord!
- Children (3rd – 5th grade) participate in Kids ministry which includes: Scripture reading, teaching, and memorization. Light snack and activity or game.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to partner with you on this gospel mission. We hope to see you and your family soon!