Northside Baptist Church’s Children’s Ministry exists to help preschoolers and elementary age children know and foster a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We equip children with Scripture, helping them to see how the entire Bible points to Jesus Christ and to live in obedience to Jesus Christ. We want you to know that your child is very special to God and to us!
We provide a clean, safe, secure and fun environment for your child. In addition, the Children’s Department is totally cleaned and sanitized prior to receiving your child on Sundays.
- Children’s Connection Groups (9:15 – 10:30 a.m.)
- Children’s Church (10:30 a.m. until the end of Service)
- Childcare services are available ages birth through Pre-K (9:00 a.m. until the end of Service)
- Children’s Discipleship/Learning/Fun! (5:00 – 6:00 p.m.)
- Kids’ Choir (6:00 – 7:00 p.m.) This provides children with spiritual and musical experiences that will help them to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ and develop their God-given talents. Additionally, this program helps to develop social and community skills. This ministry is open to anyone aged 3 years old to 5th grade! During our time, we will focus on:
- Raising up future worship leaders
- Learning songs- old and new- that lead others into the presence of God
- Working on seasonal music events (additional rehearsals added, when needed, to enhance these events
Working and singing together as one voice to praise God
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to minister to your child. We hope to see you and your family soon!